Summer Internship cum Training in
Internet of Things (IoT) Developer
Complete Hands-On for IoT using Arduino, Raspberry Pi Hardware and Various IoT Platforms like IFTTT, Adafruit, AWS, NodeRed and many more
What will you learn?
|IoT Architecture||Database Integration|
|Arduino for IoT||Linux & Shell Scripting|
|Arduino: Peripherals, Sensors, Modules||Raspberry Pi|
|Arduino: Hardware Communication Protocols||Python for RPi|
|Arduino: Internet Protocol, HTTP, MQTT||RPi: Peripherals, Sensors, Modules, Communications|
|Arduino: WiFi, Internet Communication||RPi: Setting up servers (HTTP/MQTT)|
|Arduino: Servers||NodeRed IoT Dashboard,|
|Cyber Security||IoT Platforms: IFTTT, Google, Adafruit, AWS, Blynk, custom|
|Web Programming||IoT Mobile Application|
Internet of Things (IoT) Training in Jaipur
The Internet of Things is actually a pretty simple concept, it means taking all the things in the world and connecting them to the internet. The Internet of Things, or IoT, refers to the billions of physical devices around the world that are now connected to the internet, all collecting and sharing data. Connecting up all these different objects and adding sensors to them adds a level of digital intelligence to devices that would be otherwise dumb, enabling them to communicate real-time data without involving a human being. The Internet of Things is making the fabric of the world around us more smarter and more responsive, merging the digital and physical universes.
- Smart Home Applications
- Health Care
- Smart Cities
- Industrial Automation
EXACKT TECHFLEETERS offering Summer Internship and Training for Internet of Things (IoT) in jaipur. The program is available in both Online and Offline modes. Our key emphasis is to make students Learn Practically by doing themselves. To facilitate this, we have designed course modules to complete in Triple Quick Time with a 3-D approach of Learning.
- Training in at-least three modules to cover TECHNOLOGY Practically PRO Modules with GLOBAL CERTIFICATION*
- Mentoring you to develop your projects not for name sake, or Google copied
- Build your interview skills with special sessions and…. you are INDUSTRY READY
Key Benefits for Students
IoT Developer (Module-1) 15 Days/60 Hours
IoT Developer (Module-2) 30 Days/90 Hours
This program is divided into multiple modules. Students may opt for single module in sequence for online sessions.
SITP – Internet of Things (IoT) Developer
Ans. Students of Under Graduate/Post Graduate Programs seeking an Internship and any computer hobbyist who is willing to make his/her career in this domain can join this program.
Q. What are the key pre-requisites for this training?
Ans. A zeal to learn about new things.
Q. If we come in a group, is there any discounts in training fees?
Ans. YES!! We provide an additional discount of 5% and 10% with a group of 5 and 10 respectively for our Classroom based offline training.
Q. How can I register for this program?
Ans. Its very simple, just click on "Pay & Register" and you will be redirected to our Registration Page, there just follow the instructions and you will be done.
Q. Explain about modules hierarchy?
Ans. For every program we have at-least one or multiple modules just to break-down the course to make it convenient for students those who want to learn small or particular portion of course. Although, it is always advised that you should opt for complete module as, we have designed the curriculum in such a way that each and every session would be a great benefit in terms of gaining new skills and upgradation of knowledge.
Q. What is Global Certification Option?
Ans. Global Certification are provided by renowned organizations or institutions. We are authorized training delivery partner for some of these. If one wants to get Global Certification, he/she need to tell in prior to attend the Certification Exam, whose fees to be submitted separately (and surely with a huge discount in exam fee, as we are partners with them)
Q. Can I join multiple programs?
Ans. Surely YES!! But only thing you need to take care is, availability for session schedules.
Q. What is 24x7 Library Access?
Ans. Its an online repository for all the registered students at EXACKT, whose details are shared separately.
Module I <> ₹3,000
Module II <> ₹4,500
(2 Days Free Demo Classes Available)
This program includes
- Online/Offline Sessions
- 20+ Projects (Minor/Major)
- 60+ Practical Hands-On
- Practical Hands-On Kit (Not Take-Away)
- Project Assistance
- 24×7 Library Access
- Internship Certification
- Optional Global Certificate (Fee not included)
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Account Name||EXACKT TECHFLEETERS OPC PRIVATE LIMITED|
|Branch||Kailashpuri, Jaipur (Rajasthan)|
|Account Type||Current Account|
- Payments can be made in Indian National Rupees only.
- Students need to pay & register separately if they are registering for multiple courses simultaneously.
- Fees paid for one student is not transferable to the others
- Fees once paid for registration, can not be refunded back.
- Fees paid for "Training" can be refunded on special circumstances and if the classes were never started after demo.
- For payments made through online gateway by Credit/Debit Card, you can cancel order anytime up to the cut-off time of the slot for which you have made the payment by calling our support team
- For any cancelled payment, a refund will be issued to the original payment mode within 7-10 working days by the payment gateway itself. In case of any concern, you can call our customer support
- EXACKT holds all the rights regarding any changes/upgradation in the policies
All the Logo used here are for representation purpose of course and Registered Trademarks of their respective copyright holders and organisations with no intention to violate copyright rules.